Wikidata - Largest Crowd sources Knowledge Graph
Query it all!
Hi All, I am Kartik and am very glad to introduce myself to your esteemed community. Just after graduation in 2015, I worked for Bing Search Engine team for a couple of years and since then have been working on my own venture here in Noida. We work as a product house, who also provide specialized services if and when needed, in the domain of Web Technologies and IoT.
I am an aspiring developer advocate, DIY enthusiast, a little extrovert and also a flexible opinionated guy.
No video of the event yet, sorry!
There is a huge pool of clean, categorized, context-rich data on the web, any ML engineer's dream
- We will first discuss what is a Knowledge Base/Knowledge Graph
- Technology used/basic underlying components
- Introduction to Wikidata - A Data repository
- SPARQL - A query language for the Semantic web
- Running few live queries on Wikidata
Brief writeup: https://karx.github.io/Wikidata/
- 2019 May 25 - 11:00
- 30 min
- Garden Area
- hillhacks 2019
- Main Conference (24-27 May)